We are Drupal & data protection experts
We develop the GDPR Drupal module
We are the developers and maintainers of the open source GDPR module for Drupal. During the development process, we have gathered feedback and expertise from numerous Drupal users and have become experts of Drupal and GDPR relations.
Drupal GDPR audit from A-Z
We thoroughly analyze your solutions, identify where personal data is stored and how it is processed, map the data flow and finally propose solutions to ensure your GDPR compliance.
Audit from legal point of view also
Our services are reviewed by a specialized data privacy lawyer and may easily become a significant part of your compliance documentation.
What is GDPR and CCPA?
GDPR is the EU’s data privacy regulation. Organisations handling personal data need to prove their compliance. Penalties may exceed 20 million Euros.
CCPA (California Consumer Protection Act) is the newly signed regulation by the state government on June 28. The law will be enacted January 1st 2020. The CCPA is modeled after the European Union’s GDPR, which went into effect May 25, 2018.
Our Data Protection Audit Plan
Parts of the audit
- Data discovery, data flow mapping for your Drupal database, core and contrib modules.
- Data security and protection
- Data protection by design and by default
- Records of processing activities
- Custom solution and integration discovery
- Data protection impact assessment
- Data minimisation and Storage limitation
- And many special audits based on your custom system
Why a professional guidence is important for you
ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS MUST CONTINUOUSLY PROVE COMPLIANCE
Organizations must provide documentation demonstrating requirements being met
Almost every company that uses Drupal is affected
Because almost every system handles personal data (eg. users’ email address might be also)
It is not easy to interpret the regulations
The GDPR regulation is quite complex, even in comparison to other EU regulations
We strive to help you meet compliance with the regulations.
Contact us for more information
Some of our Data Protection related activities
- Presentation given by our team members Dominika Peterova and Balu Ertl at Drupal DevDays Lisbon 2018 about data protection tools available.
- Presentation given by our team member Balu Ertl at DrupalCamp Transylvania 2018 about the existing Drupal GDPR contrib modules
- Presentations given by our team member Balu Ertl on BDUGs in January and February 2018
- Attendees of numerous GDPR conferences
- Blogpost no1 | 12 common GDPR myths
- Blogpost no2 | The Official GDPR Sources: Your Trustworthy List
- GDPR Drupal module developed and maintained by us