What is GDPR?
The EU’s new data privacy regulation. Organisations handling personal data need to prove their compliance. Penalties may exceed 20 million Euros.
We are Drupal GDPR experts
We develop the GDPR Drupal module
We are the developers and maintainers of the open source GDPR module for Drupal. During the development process, we have gathered feedback and expertise from numerous Drupal users and have become experts of Drupal and GDPR relations.
Drupal GDPR audit from A-Z
We thoroughly analyze your solutions, identify where personal data is stored and how it is processed, map the data flow and finally propose solutions to ensure your GDPR compliance.
Audit from legal point of view also
Our services are reviewed by a specialized lawyer and may easily become a significant part of your GDPR compliance.
Our GDPR Audit Plan
Parts of the GDPR audit
- Data discovery, data flow mapping for your Drupal database, core and contrib modules.
- Data security and protection
- Data protection by design and by default
- Records of processing activities
- Custom solution and integration discovery
- Data protection impact assessment
- Data minimisation and Storage limitation
- And many special audits based on your custom system
Why a professional GDPR guidence is important for you
Organizations and individuals must continuously prove GDPR compliance
Organizations must provide documentation demonstrating GDPR requirements being met
Almost every company who uses Drupal is affected
Because almost every system handles personal data (eg. users’ email address might be also)
It is not easy to interpret the regulation
The GDPR regulation is really a tough one, even in comparison to other EU regulations
We help you to meet GDPR compliance requiriments.
Contact us for more information
Some of our GDPR related activities
- Presentation given by our team member Balu Ertl at DrupalCamp Transylvania 2018 about the existing Drupal GDPR contrib modules
- Presentation given by our team member Balu Ertl on BDUG january 2018
- Presentation given by our team member Balu Ertl on BDUG february 2018
- Many many GDPR conferences as attendees
- Blogpost no1 | 12 common GDPR myths
- Blogpost no2 | The Official GDPR Sources: Your Trustworthy List
- GDPR Drupal module developed and maintained by us